Quality fixtures and fittings
What is included in your home is a very important consideration when selecting your house builder. Everything from the sinks, whitegoods, benchtops and tiles to insulation materials and garden taps are detailed on your inclusions list.
The base level of inclusions with our homes are renowned for being generous when compared with industry averages. Our inclusions have been carefully selected to create a cohesive, functional and stylish modern home that doesn’t cost a fortune.
The Essentials standard inclusion list have been specially developed for the single-storey homes in the DC Living range of new home designs, while the Designer inclusions list is for all two-storey home designs. Both standard inclusion lists feature a Termite Management System.
Download the inclusions lists below.
Essential Standard Inclusions
Our Essentials standard inclusions cover all internal and external areas of your new home, including the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms/water closets. These include:
- 2420 ceiling heights to single storey homes
- Swivel mixer to the kitchen sink
- Prefabricated vanity basin and cabinet to bathroom
- Split system air-conditioning unit to the Great Room
- Drop in sink to the Cooking Hub benchtop
Download our Essentials inclusions listDownload Now
Designer Standard Inclusions
Generous and of a high-quality, our Designer standard inclusions include the following:
- 3/4 undermount sink to Cooking Hub benchtop
- Split-system air-conditioning unit to the Great Room and to the Principal Suite
- Stone benchtops and counter top basin with laminated cabinet under to bathrooms
- Laminated benchtop with drop-in stainless steel sink to the laundry
- Round gooseneck mixer to the kitchen sink
- Soft close to doors and drawers in the Cooking Hub
- 2570 ceiling heights to single storey homes
- Tiled porches and outdoor living areas
Download our Designer inclusions listDownload Now